When you buy a healthy, well-kept car, you should expect the ride to be as smooth as butter. You shouldn't feel the cracks and bumps in the road; however, as your vehicle gets older, you'll start to notice the road imperfections more. In other words, you'll need suspension repair to regain comfort and control in your vehicle. Shocks and struts make up your suspension, and they will need to be replaced by an automotive professional. Thankfully, you can depend on the experts at Roesbery Car Care Walnut Creek to do the job.
Signs That You're Driving with Bad Shocks and Struts
Here are some obvious signs that you need suspension repair:
- If your car bounces (even in the slightest way) when you reach a complete stop or hit a bump in the road, you likely need new shocks and struts.
- If your vehicle feels like it's going down or dips down after applying your brakes, you may need suspension replacement.
- You might notice your tires wearing out quicker and more uneven than they should. If you have wear and tear on one side of your car, you should check your tires.
- If there's a noticeable vibration in your steering wheel, you may want your struts checked out.
- When there's an issue with struts or shocks, you might notice grease-like fluid leaking from the suspension parts. Leaks are always never a good sign, so please have a mechanic look at your suspension ASAP.
- Last but not least, a car with poor suspension can make unusual noises. If you hear a clunking sound, it could be your suspension signaling to you that they need to be replaced.
Suspension Repair in Walnut Creek, CA
If you require shocks or struts repair/replacement in Walnut Creek, CA, we invite you to bring your vehicle to Roesbery Car Care Walnut Creek today! You can also call our team at (925) 575-9559 or schedule an appointment online at your convenience.